Skilled Nursing Facility
Friendship Village residents receive priority access to the community’s professionally staffed, on-site Health Care Center. This 97-bed, Medicare- and Medicaid-certified facility offers skilled-nursing and a 30-bed rehabilitative care in an atmosphere of warmth and compassion. Since the center is located on our spacious campus, it is very much a part of the Friendship Village community, allowing residents to receive the services and support they need while continuing to feel right at home.
Our Health Care Center provides a variety of specialized services
- Personalized day-to-day assistance with routine activities
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Wound and pain management
- Discharge planning and home healthcare coordination
The caring, experienced staff of the Health Care Center includes registered and licensed practical nurses, licensed therapists, certified nursing assistants and licensed dietitians.
Our 30-Bed Rehab Center is located right on the Friendship Village campus. The Center features the following amenities:
- Private rooms with showers
- State-of-the-art rehab gym
- Patio area for outdoor recreation
- Café style dining
- Free cable, phone and wi-fi
- Beautifully appointed lounges
- Close, convenient parking
Please contact us to see if we are accepting admissions at this time.